Trading has never been easier! Follow the correct MQL5 signals, sit back and relax while your account is profiting.
MQL5 TRADING SIGNALS
How to create MQL5 account via OndaTrade:
- Log into your Back Office.
- Create the MQL5 account. In order to do this choose "Create/Bind MQL5 account" in the "MQL5 signals" window.
- Choose "I don't have MQL5 account yet" in the appeared form, indicate the login and the email to create new MQL5 account and click "Create". After that the notification about successful creation of the new account will be shown and a letter with the login and password of your account will be sent to your email.
How to subscribe to MQL5 trading signals:
- Log into OndaTrade MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- Click on "Signals" tab in the "Terminal", choose the signals provider that you are interested in and click "Assign".
- After that you can change the settings of your subscription: turn on the using of Trusted Execution Token, copying of Stop Loss and Take Profit, synchronization of the positions without conformation; indicate the maximum percent of the deposit which will be used as a margin in the copied orders in the "Use no more than" field; indicate the amount of funds at which the orders will be closed automatically in the "Stop if equity is less than" field; set the possibility to execute the orders within the certain amount of spreads in the "Deviation/Slippage" field. When you set the necessary options click "OK".
- Now you are automatically copying the orders of the signals provider.
- You can subscribe to the signals of the provider very quickly and easily. After the subscription is made the orders will be automatically copied to your account and you won't need to participate in the trading process.
- You have an opportunity to become the signals provider.
- Any additional agreements shouldn't be signed up between the subscriber and the provider.
- You get all the profit earned by the orders copying and you don't have to pay 30-50% of you profit to the signals provider as you'd have to pay for investing in PAMM accounts.
- The execution of the orders takes minimum time.